January 2023 Participation Rules for Sookarama 2023
– Vendors may begin setting up their booth on Saturday at 730 am.
– Booths open for sales from 10 – 4.
– after setup, Vendors are to park their vehicles at the Sooke River Campground & there will be a shuttle continually available to bring you back & forth from 9 to 5pm.
– Vendors are requested to not start taking down their booths before 4pm
– Vendors agree to follow all rules & be responsible for their staff.
– Only legal businesses, with District of Sooke business licenses if applicable, & following regulations of their industry are permitted.
– Vendors must follow the venue rules of the Capital Regional District.
– No alcohol, drugs, tobacco or vap products may be sold, advertised or consumed on the property.
– Vendors must keep promotional apparatus to a low noise level to not interfere with adjacent displays.
– Vendors are encouraged to have product draws to attract people to their booth.
– There will be food available at a Lions concession outside & possibly a Food Truck.
– There will be no pets allowed in the arena except service dogs.
If you require further information, please email me:
Payments can be made by:
- cheque mailed to Sooke Lions, Box 248 Sooke BC V9Z 0S9
- Electronic Transfer to email@example.com
(question – what is our club color – answer – burgundy)
- Visa or Mastercard – let us know & we will call you.